Join Us or Renew
New Members are Welcome
- New club members are always welcome.
- The surf club bar is open on Friday nights and some Sunday afternoons during the dry season.
- The club grounds overlook the Arafura sea. The club is also available for private functions for club members and their guests.
Join us as a Active Member or a Social Member
- Training is available to anyone wanting to become an active member and to contribute to patrols
- General members can contribute and support through:
- Volunteering for the Nipper or Junior Training Program,
- Volunteering for bar or BBQ duty,
- Volunteering at working bees to maintain club facilities.
New Membership Online
- Apply for new Membership at the Lifesaving Online website: lifesavingonline.com.au
- The website guides you through the process of creating an online lifesaving account before completing an online membership form. Membership fees can be paid at the end of the application process.
- You need to have an email address or mobile phone number.
- Nominate the club and state - please choose the following:
- State: Surf Lifesaving NT
- Branch (optional): Misc NT Clubs
- Club/Organisation: Nhulunbuy
- You will be sent an SMS or email message with a confirmation code - you will need to use this to confirm your registration.
- Enter details (new members) or confirm details (renewing members)
Renew your Membership Online
- Renewing members enter your name and date of birth.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- After you have checked your details are correct you need to tick the boxes on the 'SLSA Membership Application and Declaration Screen' and click on 'submit'.
- To finalise your membership you need to pay your fees. This can be done via the SLSA Payment Gateway which can be accessed from "success" screen or directly from the SLSA website.
Renew your Membership In Person
- Alternatively, membership forms are available from the Surf Club on Friday nights. Payment can be made whenever the surf club bar is open.
- Fees can be paid at the club directly to the club registrar, treasurer or other committee member